Click your favorite girl for an introduction to FKK and saunaclubs! :D

Click your favorite girl for an introduction to FKK and saunaclubs! :D
A view of the bar at an FKK club in Germany

Sunday 15 January 2017

Saunaclub Golden Night report

NOTE: this is one of the very few "all-inclusive" or flat-rate clubs.

It was around 19:00 (7 pm) when I arrived on the parking lot. I was quite excited and walked over to the entrance. On the way I counted about 6 cars on the parking lot besides mine. Even though the building, which looked like a big (actually big), extended brick house, screamed "NIGHTCLUB", the front door gave the impression of a normal house. In order to get inside you had to ring the bell. I stepped forward and nervously pressed down the button. I looked through the milky window in the door and made out a hallway on the right and a staircase on the left. I figured it lead upstairs to the rooms in which you had sex. (I read about it on the website - 10 rooms with different themes and queensized beds) After a few seconds i made out a woman walking towards the door. She opened, greeted me and lead me into a room directly left to the front door. The room was some sort of reception seperated from the rest of club. While I told her what I wanted she was incredible friendly and asked me if it is my first time in the club. I replied with yes. Meanwhile i handed her over €100. The club has 4 different rates: You pay 100 Euro, go in, choose a girl and do whatever you want for one hour in ne of the rooms. Option two: Pay 60 Euro and have access to the club for 1 hour. It includes a locker, drinks, a bathrobe and all you manage to pull off with the girls in 1 hour. Option three: Pay 80 Euro for club access, a locker, bathrobe, drinks and girls for 3 hours. And last but not least the glorious fourth option: Pay 100 Euro and get everything listed in option 2 and 3 all day until you leave. I choose the day pass. After she received my money, she handed me a clean, white bathrobe, a towel and a key to a locker, which consisted of a bracelet. Everyone had theirs on their arm. She guided me down the hallway past the entrance to the club area. I got a short sneak peak and saw a few guys sitting at a bar wearing their bathrobes and many girls, all wearing dessous and some only with a top and no underwear at all. I followed my guide down the hallway and she told me where everything was. After having me declare to her that I have no further questions, she returned to the reception. I meanwhile stood there in front of the locker room and was incredibly excited but just so nervous. After hesitating for a few seconds I entered the locker room, which also lead to the showers on one side. I opened my locker, changed my clothes and started wondering if I was gonna keep on my boxershorts under the bathrobe. I decided to keep them on, but already got rid of them about 15 minutes later, since they were unneccessary and no one else seemed to wear them either. I stood in front of a mirror, fixing my hair when I heard a voice from the right. I turned arround and a girl was standing in the door. I was perplex and took a second look. She was completely naked. After overcoming my missfired autopilot I realized she asked me if I havent received slippers yet. I said yes and she asked me what size I am. My autopilot missfired again until I realized the meant size of my feet. I told her and she took a step back to get matching slippers. She looked at me in a sexy way when she handed them over, turned arround, fully aware of the fact that I was looking at her ass and visible part of her pussy when she walked away.

**edit1: next part** I stood there rooted to the floor for a few seconds until I put on my slippers and slowly started walking out of the lockercabin onto the hallway. The hallway had a 90 degree turn in it, on the end I stood was the door to the lockercabin and on the opposing side a mixed gender toilet. My nervousnes started to build up exponentially when I got close to the turn in the hallway that lead to the entrance of the club. My heart started beating faster and I stood still, roughly out of sight of the entrance on the hallway. I was so nervous that I started questioning if people are going to give me weird looks when I enter the club, but I eventually realized that all guests were just like me and not judging. After shutting down my inner monolog I said fuck it and walked straight in. I was overwhelmed and had no clue where to go. I figured I'd sit on one of the many couches and get an idea of what was going on. The club looked a lot like a traditional nightclub with a bar, some sort of dancefloor with strip poles and 2 seperated areas with lounges and places to sit. Also a circled Couch, which was the size of 3 regular mattresses and next to it a closed fireplace. On one side of the area was a mattress area halfway hidden behind a wall, which consisted of black, leather textured mattresses the size of 4 queensize beds together. After analyzing my envirement I started looking for what was going on in the club. I learned immediatly that guys hang out doing whatever in the lounges and girls walk arround sitting next to guys. They sit next to them like they were at home on their coach and skip the first few parts of getting to know each other. While doing smalltalk the girls often tease the guys and start cuddling and touching them. The darkness in the club made this easier and everyone seemed quite comfortable. After hanging out for some time, the girls stand up and lead their lovers to the staircase I mentioned earlier. They choose a key for one of the rooms and go upstairs with their guest. Just when I seemed to have figured it all out someone put their arms arround me from behind and asked to sit next to me.

**update 2: next part:** She climbed over the back of my couch and sat next to me, introducing herself while looking deep into my eyes. After I stumbled out my name we began smalltalking and I became more comfortable. She wondered if I had been in such club or with a girl like her before which I declined. We chuckled and she asked me how old I am, while laying both of her legs on mine and coming closer to me for the most part. Considering the other guests closeby I became sort of nervous which she noticed. She told me everyone minds his own business and all are here for the same reason which calmed me down. She then took my right hand in hers and lead it between her legs, while moving her other hand on the inner side of my left leg and slowly upwards under my bathrobe. (not wearing underpants at that point) I felt her gently feeling my dick and moved my hand deeper between her legs. She got up a bit and hugged me, while suddenly completely grabbing my dick. All of this went unnoticed by anyone else for the most part thanks to the darkness and her having her hand under my bathrobe. After loosening the hug she whispers in my ear to follow her. She gets up, tightly holds my right hand and pulls me after her in a requesting way. We move towards the stairs and she accquires us a key to one of the rooms. We quickly move upstair and enter a dark, almost mystirious hallway with doors in varying styles on the left and right. She walks upfront, still holding my hand tightly and opens our romanticly themed room. We both get inside and she immediatly pulls the knot on my bathrobe open, ripping it off my body. I perplexly stand completely naked in front of her and we let us fall on the huge bed which is completely covered with pillows. I continue to undress her underwear while she massages/scratches me until we both lay next half onto each other, fingering each other and almost making out. (The girls are forced to undergo medical tests on a monthly basis, so they are "clean" compared to the more common streat and regular bordell hookers) She goes down on me and sucks me with out a condom while I hold the back of her hair and massage her tits. I get incredible hard but am not finishing even after some time. She notices and asks me if I'd like to fuck her. I reply yes and she pulls out a condom from a bag next to the bed. She puts it in her mouth and attaches it with her mouth only to then lay on top of me. I am quite horny at that point and pull her closer to me. She sits on me and I put my dick up with my hand and push it inside of her. She starts fucking since she is on top and we exchance kisses on our necks. We both become horny and she starts moving faster. I in response start moving my hips up and down, countering her moves, making her moan. She stops moving for a second and we start completely making out. We kiss each other while she continues fucking me and become louder. I eventually finish inside of her, she kisses me with her tong and gets a few tissues from the side of the bed. After detaching the condom she cleans me and we start making out again. 20 minutes are almost over at this point and we slowly get up to dress up again. We then leave the room holding hands and move back downstairs. We both take a quick shower in the shower next to the lockercabins and make out while we do so. We then part ways and I hit the corridor again, entering the club a second time.

**Update 3: next part:** I forgot to mention earlier, that they have some sort of canteen upstairs, where you can eat for free. Since many requested it, this is her profile: http://www.golden-night.de/eva/ As I enter the club I figure why not go for a drink and walk to the bar. I take a seat at the bar and one of the two barkeeper girls takes my order. She hands over my beer and I slowly drink it while hanging out at the bar seet between guests and a variety of girls. I start noticing how open all the guests are and start caring less about what others might think. A lot of guys openly receive blowjobs on a couch and some even wildly fuck in the middle of the club. I become fullfilled with horniness when I see a guy 2 seets next to me at the bar straight up being jacked off by a girl. At this point I feel like Im in a giant orgy. I did not know yet that there was going to be an orgy with all girls of the club later tonight. A Smoking hot girl entered the room and was obviously strolling arround looking for someone to sit next to. In case I forgot to mention, girls usually choose the guys they fuck.(everyone still gets approached every few minutes, no dramatic girl shortage) Just as the new, hot girl passes we look each other in the eyes and I smile to her. She takes the hint and walks towards me, sitting next to me. We introduce each other like the last time but this girl is way more wild. We were talking for a few minutes when she pulls up my bathrobe and starts jacking me off. I was slightly uncomfortable with people walking by seeing my dick until I realized once again that noone gives a fuck. In fact many walk arround with their bathrobe opened, literally having their dicks out all the time.

**Update 4: Just got up, going to start writing again:** The girl meanwhile got my dick hard and kissed me on the cheak a few times. She asked if I would like to go for a shot and we headed over to the bar, ordering 2 whiskey-colas. The waitresses behind the bar by the way were also only in their underwear. Was pretty neat. We joke arround and she ends up asking me to follow her upstairs. This time she accquires a key to a "Cesars Palace" themed room. It was in red, gold and black with mirrors all over the place and also very dark. As we enter and close the door, she pushes me on the bad climbing on me, while we still wear our clothing. We start ripping each others clothing off and she starts kissing my neck, slowly moving downwards while kissing me all over the place. By the time she made it to my dick she immediately started sucking it and had me push her head up and down. We changed our position after a few minutes and moved further to the middle of the bed. She told me she'd need to put on a condom if I wanted to finish inside of her mouth. She then said I could aswell cum on her body if I take care. I told her I'd love to and she kept sucking my dick for a few minutes. I told her Im about to cum and she moved her body above me, finishing me with her hands. I blew a huge load on her tits and belly, which she slowly touched and rubbed with her hands. She then proceeded to get tissues from the side of the bed and cleaned herself. We moved on to a cuddling position, but she was not gonna kiss me like the first girl. She proceeded to jack me off again and whispered in my she'd fuck me now. I was sitting upwards with my back against a bunch of pillows and she climbed on me, directly facing me. She was smoking hot and I was incredibly horny. With her left hand she inserted my dick after adjusting a condom and fucked me while we scratched each others backs. She asked to change positions after a few minutes since she became tired from being on top. I moved towards her, about to fuck her in doggy style. While slowly pushing in my dick I gave her a heavy ass slap and she immediatly moaned. I then hold her butt tightly and fucked her, become faster and faster. She became so loud that it was guaranteed you could hear her all over the hallway, which made me even hornier. Knowing that these kind of girls often fake these moans I was almost in shock when she actually orgasmed and broke down in front of me. After hesitating and loud breathing she turned arround and finished me with her mouth. We cuddled for 5 more minutes and ended up making out/ kissing even though she said she wont do so earlier. By that time our 20 minutes are due for some time and we quickly move back downstars. We both hit the mixed gender bathroom and I took a piss in a Pissour. She approached me from behind and hold my dick for me when I took a piss. We then parted ways and I took a shower before returning to the club. When I entered the club I widened my eyes. Shit was going on. This is her btw: http://www.golden-night.de/carla-motto/

No comments:

Post a Comment